Overcoming Postpartum Depression & Living and Loving God's Blessings

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Phillip's poem

Phillip Henry III  

I kiss your fuzzy head
I breathe you in,
You nuzzle closer to me
skin to skin.

Your gummy grin
you show to me.
You give a belly laugh
so wholeheartedly .

I return a smile
with a sigh.
How could 5 months
just pass by?

You are a miracle
from day one.
How God has blessed me
with an amazing son.

You helped me find
strength and reason
for life's little trials
are just for a season

You will never know
how much you mean to me
I love you always
Love  Mommy


2 comments:

  1. Ode to Dylan
    I love to snuggle in your bed,
    While doing so I kiss your downy head.
    Brush against your cheek it's soft as butter,
    I am so incredibly lucky I get to be your mother


    I came up with this for my little man I should post it today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Boys are so sweet and love to snuggle their mommies! That was one observation I made early on :) Thanks so much for sharing. You definitely should post that!!

    ReplyDelete