Overcoming Postpartum Depression & Living and Loving God's Blessings

Saturday, December 11, 2010

jogging pants-everyday!

Sometimes it just runs together. When you are a mom all day and then your husband comes home, you are still the mom. I remember barking orders at my husband once and he gave me "the look."  I apologized and explained I was giving orders all day to a very defiant little 3 year old today. He understood and accepted my apology.

One morning Phill had two of his coaches coming over in the morning because they were leaving together to go to a coaches clinic. I knew this, but I came down to greet them both in my jogging pants and sweatshirt. My hair was a mess and I didn't have a bra on. How embarrassing!  How could I ever do this to my poor husband?  He didn't even notice because I usually look like this- well usually I have a bra on!
I was joking with him later that his coaches were probably like, "nice wife!"  LOL

I've tried to be a little more attractive since attending wrestling meets, but it is so hard when you have so much more important things to do during the day. I have been running a lot lately, so I am hoping to lose this last fifteen pounds, but it is really hard to do when you have three Christmas parties in one week! Yikes!

I think this year for our anniversary I wore my jogging pants and a thong. I know it is a stretch, but jogging pants are so darn comfortable!

Moms out there- I know you know what I am talking about! I definitely don't like looking like a frump, but in this season of life, I think it is just fine.  It really gives us a good excuse to get glammed up once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment